Monday, March 3, 2014

Some Angel Miracles

Since we're talking about angels, I'll tell a few of my angel encounters and try to keep them short lol Some of you have probably read the full accounts of these so forgive me for the editing I've had to do to shorten them.



I was in bed and feeling very depressed. I was only 18 but loved the Lord with all my heart. I felt that I had to obey my parents and also felt they wanted me to do something that was a sin. I prayed and cried and couldn't sleep. The next thing I knew there was this huge incredible angel sitting on my bed next to me. So close I could have touched him. I didn't though. I was awestruck and the most incredible peace descended on me...truly the peace that passes understanding and I went to sleep smiling. It was weird though, cause although a part of me was awestruck at seeing this angel, I "knew" that he wasn't important, that only the One who sent him was. It was an "inner knowing' that went without words...I really can't describe it. He left no doubt that he was there not for himself, but for the One who sent him!



It was winter and I had to go pick my daughter up from work that night. The roads were very bad and I had to go up and down several hills. I kept sliding over to the wrong side of the road and I was terrified! I wound up doing a 360 in the middle of the road and also threw my hands up in the air and cried out to God to save me. I too felt someone take hold of the wheel and watched it turn...my hands weren't touching it! The angel got my car over to the right side of the road, down the hill and pointing the right way, and then gently brought the car to a complete stop! I was bugged eyed by this time and just praising God!!!! I then continued safely to go get my daughter. I found out too that my car was the last one down the hill before the police closed the road!



I worked in health care for many years before I was disabled. One of my patients was elderly and very senile. No one could get her to take her meds. So before I went into see her the first time, I prayed and asked the Lord to help me get her to take them. Then I went into her room. The was rocking away and just smiling sweetly. I introduced myself and she told me that she knew I was there to try and make her take those meds. I told her that I would really appreciate it if she would and she pointed to a corner of her room (which was empty) and said "do you see them". "Who?" I asked. "The three angels there! she replied! They came and told me that I have to do what you say cause you care about me." I thanked God for helping me as she quietly and serenely took her meds. Never did have a problem with her!



When my 5th child, Jennifer, was born, she was 3 months premature, weighed just about 2 pounds and they first told me she wouldn't live. She did of course lol and that's another story all by itself!

She needed a blood transfusion right away due to being filled with infection. Plus, they said that most likely the only blood that would work would be her dad's because of how small she was, that she would most likely reject anyone else's. (the other kids and I didn't have her blood type) Well I had no idea where her "dad" was. My husband had abandoned us months ago and about the only thing I knew was that he wasn't in the state.

Then they told me that they weren't going to give her one because they said it would take so long to get the blood and prepare it etc, that by the time they got it to the NICU (newborn intensive care unit) she'd be dead anyway. The chances of her body not rejecting donor blood were minute too, they told me. So all things considered, they just didn't think it was worth the effort.

I had a fit and insisted that they get on the stick and order one immediately!!! When they finally did, it turned out that they didn't have her type of blood! It was right around midnight of the day she was born by now.

About 5 minutes after that, the charge nurse in the NICU got a call from the lab. A man that no one knew, walked in off the street and went to the lab. He told them he wanted to donate blood and he just happened to have the same type blood as Jennifer! (can anyone say "angel"?) So they got it from him, processed it or whatever they do with it and brought it upstairs and did the transfusion.

Her little body, not only didn't reject the blood, but she "lived" and she thrived! And all because some stranger walked into a hospital after midnight to donate blood...that just happened to be her type.

Now if that wasn't an Angel, then I don't know what an Angel is!There are pictures of her and her husband and her children in my photo albums in my profile. I'm pretty sure there's some of her from when she was born too.

Sorry, I couldn't shorten that one any more...That's enough for now anyway



 You know, we're all used to hearing of angels coming to "take us home", and they obviously do, but we tend to forget something else that's very important. Our Lord told us that He would never leave us, and He means exactly what He says. He doesn't leave us when we're dying and then show up again after we're dead. He's right there with us all the time, never leaving our side. But He's kind enough to sometimes allow us to see His angels first, before we pass over, to prepare us for actually seeing Him. Many of the people I've been with when they died saw angels first, but some of them saw the Lord first too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on this so we can encourage and share with each other..